Our Covid-19 Policy
During the current pandemic, Active Lock & Alarm continues to service and support existing accounts as well as new customers. Our office is currently open to the public, with a Lexan barrier in place for your protection, as well as a limit of one person/family unit at a time.
For the health and safety of all, every employee has been issued, and follows, a Covid-19 Policy Plan which details our responsibilities.
Our policy plan includes the following:
Daily health assessments and temperature checks to ensure all employees are symptom-free of Covid-19.
Regular use of hand sanitizer by all employees.
Use of masks and physical distancing by all employees.
Regular use of disinfectant spray on corporate vehicles and tools, by our field technicians.
Employee avoidance of:
- anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 (coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, runny nose, sneezing, fever, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea, muscle pain, or fatigue).
- anyone who is a confirmed Covid-19 patient, or has been in the last 14 days.
- anyone who has had close contact with a confirmed Covid-19 patient in the last 14 days.
- anyone who has traveled outside of the Atlantic Provinces in the last 14 days.
- anyone who is self-isolating due to a risk of Covid-19 exposure, including anyone who has been notified by Public Health that they may have been exposed to Covid-19.
We invite you to discuss with us any questions or concerns you may have when working with our team during these unprecedented times. We are taking the required steps to protect ourselves and our customers, and expect everyone around us to be doing the same.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.
Active Lock & Alarm