Our Covid-19 Policy
During this pandemic, Active Lock & Alarm continues to service and support our existing customers as well as new customers. Our office is currently open to the public, and has a limit of one person or family unit at a time, as well as a Lexan barrier in place for protection.
For everyone's health and safety, all employees have been issued, and follow, a Covid-19 Policy Plan which details our responsibilities.
Our Policy Plan includes:
Daily health assessments and temperature checks to ensure all employees are symptom-free of Covid-19.
Regular use of hand sanitizer by all employees.
Use of masks and physical distancing by all employees.
Regular use of disinfectant spray, on company vehicles and tools, by our technicians.
Employee avoidance of:
- anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 (coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, runny nose, sneezing, fever, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea, muscle pain, or fatigue).
- anyone who is a confirmed Covid-19 patient, or has been in the last 14 days.
- anyone who has had close contact with a confirmed Covid-19 patient in the last 14 days.
- anyone who has traveled outside of the Atlantic Provinces in the last 14 days.
- anyone who is self-isolating due to a risk of Covid-19 exposure, including anyone who has been notified by Public Health that they may have been exposed to Covid-19.
We invite you to discuss with us any questions or concerns you may have when working with our team during these unprecedented times. We're taking the required steps to protect ourselves and our customers, and expect everyone around us to be doing the same.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters.
Active Lock & Alarm